USFF N00 is the executive agent (EA) and supported commander for the Ready, Relevant Learning (RRL) pillar of Sailor 2025. As such, USFF is responsible for developing implementation strategy and guidance, and overseeing execution of coordinated learning activities across the Navy.
USFF will acquire resources, direct work, and will ensure vertical and horizontal alignment of RRL stakeholders with Fleet requirements.
Supporting commanders include:
- Commander, U.S. Pacific Fleet (CPF)
- Deputy Chiefs of Naval Operations (DCNOs)
- System Commands (SYSCOMS)
- Commander, Navy Personnel Command (CNPC)
- Commander, Navy Reserve Forces Command (CNRFC)
- Naval Education and Training Command (NETC)
- Force Type Commanders (TYCOMS)