Two-Piece, Flame-Resistant Organizational Clothing - Afloat Wear-Test
The afloat wear test will be from Aug. 1, 2019, until Oct. 19, 2019, with approximately 100 total participants. The goal of this initiative is to provide a no-cost, safe, and comfortable organizational clothing option to the improved, flame-resistant variant (IFRV) coverall.
- Organizational clothing provided by the command at no cost to Sailors
- Worn in-port and underway, to include to and from work and on routine stops
- De-blouse in approved work environments
- Zipper fly replaces button fly on trousers
- IRFV coveralls remain organizational clothing in applicable work environments
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).