Mobile Training Teams (MTTs) are available for some courses taught at Port Hueneme. These are based on Instructor availability, type of class requested, dates requested, training site location, and the availability of resources (class rooms, shops, tools and equipment).
To request an MTT, the following criterion must be met:
- Agreement to fund/provide class cost or material
- Agreement to fund /provide Instructor transportation, lodging, per diem and misc. expense
- Coordinate with the Training Department for class request and dates
- Provide in writing a letter to request class after verbal request
- Make payment/fund training NLT 30 days prior to class convening date
- Provide adequate shops/classrooms to conduct training
- Coordinate with instructors on class requirements (Tools & Equipment)
For further information please contact the Training Department at DSN: 551-4171 or COM: (805) 982-4171 or FAX: 551-4987.