CNATTU Jacksonville's mission is to develop, deliver, and support Naval Aviation Enterprise (NAE) with the aviation technical training necessary to meet validated Fleet requirements, while providing a continuum of professional and personal growth for Sailors and Marines.
To provide a pathway of learning for development of the finest Aviation Support Equipment, H-60, P-3C, P-8A, Tactical Mobile Training, Aviation Maintenance Administration Management Training, and Undersea Warfare trained aviation professionals capable of making an immediate and positive impact to the Fleet.
- Provide training that is current, relevant, in the correct amount, and at the right time.
- Provide validated training in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
- Utilize the right person for the right job and maintain accountability for actions and results.
- Provide all staff personnel with the opportunity for continued personal, physical and professional growth.
- Deliver superior naval aviation technical training to Naval warfighters in order to support a combat-ready Naval Air Force.
- Apply process-driven analytic methodologies to improve unit effectiveness.
- Produce 21st century instructors and curriculum managers.
- Positively impact the lives, careers, and leadership potential of our Sailors, Marines, and civilian professionals.
"I am an Aviation Maintenance Training Instructor. My pledge to provide these Marines and Sailors with professional training comes first. I will possess the ethos and ethics conducive of the teacher to scholar relationship. I will set the example, in any endeavor, in which these Marines and Sailors will follow. I will abide by the SOP at all costs and have the moral courage to do what is right. Training Instructors are on stage 24/7 for all to emulate. Understanding that these Marines and Sailors are learning and that it will take patience to instruct them is the virtue of professionalism that I will endure. Our legacy is the student, given the chance they too will endure as Marines and Sailors have always done. Before you, I swear this is true."
“We transform our Students into highly skilled, combat-ready warfighters, and enable their career-long growth and development.”