The Center for Naval Aviation Technical Training’s mission is to develop, deliver, and support
aviation technical training necessary to meet validated Fleet requirements through a continuum of professional and
personal growth for Sailors and Marines.
To provide a pathway of learning for development of the finest aviation professionals capable of an immediate and positive impact to the Fleet.
- Naval Aviation Technical Training is all about Fleet Readiness!
- Take care of our people; treat all hands with respect and empower them to succeed.
- Dedication to creating Aviation professionals through the Naval Aviation Training Continuum with the Navy & Marine Corps Core Values as our overarching values.
- Build and sustain a Learning Environment that will deliver the right training, at the right time, in the right place, with the utmost effectiveness and efficiency - tied to metrics.
- Open communication with all stakeholders to encourage continued efforts for training excellence.
- Foster a culture that instills a lifelong thirst for accelerated technical, professional, and military knowledge through evolving technologies, innovative thinking, and leadership by example.
- Maintain clear understanding of our vision, mission, goals, and guiding principles.