Whether you are a student or incoming staff, when you arrive at Naval Air Station Pensacola Corry Station, report first with your original orders to the IWTC Corry Station main quarterdeck in Building 3714, manned 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, (850) 452-6618 or DSN 459-6618. If you check in after normal working hours, on the weekend or on a holiday, you will report to Students Management in Building 502, rm 104W at **6:30 a.m.** on the next normal work day.
You are required to be in Navy Service Uniform or higher when conducting business on the quarterdeck.
- Enlisted students are required to have a full seabag.
- Officer students are required to bring: Service Khaki, Summer Whites (seasonal), Service Dress Blues (seasonal), and Physical Training uniform. Navy Working Uniform is optional. For additional information on seasonal uniform dates, contact the quarterdeck.
You will receive instructions at the main quarterdeck about your housing and school.
- "A" school students reporting from boot camp will be assigned a mentor who will guide you through the rest of the check-in process.
- Fleet returnee students or students reporting from other "A" schools will be directed to the Bachelor Enlisted Quarters, Building 1084, (850) 452-6541. You should receive a white sheet of paper to guide you through the check-in process.
- Officer students will receive a welcome aboard package to guide you through the check-in process. Reservations are recommended at the Naval Air Station Pensacola Navy Gateway Inns and Suites, (850) 452-2755.
- If you check in after normal working hours, on the weekend or on a holiday, you will report to Student Management in Building 502, room 104W at 7:00 a.m. on the next normal workday.
Most staff will attend Navy Instructor Training Course and will fall under student status until the completion of school. At the completion of Navy Instructor Training Course, instructors must return to the quarterdeck to check out and check back in as a staff member. If you are not attending Navy Instructor Training Course, you will report and check-in with Admin Bldg. 503 and check-in with your appropriate department
Please check with your sponsor about all required paperwork to ensure accounts are created in a timely manner. If you don’t have a sponsor yet, email CID_UCS_Sponsor@navy.mil.
You can find out more information on the base on NAS Pensacola’s website and in the Naval Air Station Pensacola Base Guide & Telephone Directory at http://www.mybaseguide.com/navy/1/nas_pensacola.