Mustang University Required Paperwork
- Permanent Change of Station (PCS)Orders and any Modifications
- Copies of prescriptions from civilian physicians if taking
prescription medication. At minimum, one weeks' worth of medication
should be hand carried with you.
- Oath of Office (copy; original should have been mailed to
- Overseas Screening (if applicable)(GET IT DONE PRIOR TO ARRIVAL)
- Housing Checkout Form (Overseas PCS only)
- Page Two (Record of Emergency Data).
-It would be acceptable if you re-signed the two copies of the
current page 2 on the last page under your previous signature. Your
new signature means that there are no changes to the current page 2,
and that it is up-to-date. After your new signature, put today's
date. Without a page 2, we cannot pay you Basic Allowance for
Housing (BAH) Type 2.
- Updated SGLI forms, if applicable.
To Help Minimize Pay Issues
- Last Command & PSD Point of Contact info (POC Name/Phone/Fax/and
- From detaching PSD – LOSS/DETACH ENDORSEMENT
- BAH Verification Paperwork (Government Housing Termination
Letter, if applicable)
- If traveling under DTS orders your parent command is responsible
for all pay requirements.
- Jump Log (if you desire to try and continue jump pay while here;
back-pay at final PDS)
- Dive Quals (if you desire to try and continue dive pay while
here; back pay at final PDS)
To Help Minimize Travel and Travel Pay Issues
- Detaching PSD: plan travel through this “I” stop to final PDS.
You will be available to “fly” after 1200 on graduation Friday. See
Per Diem amounts for food on FAQ page.
** Note, blank forms (e.g. Pg-2, SGLI, Direct Deposit sign-up,
etc.) will be available to fill-out during Admin check-in session in
Note: Make sure you get your commissioned ID card and your
dependents IDs updated before departing, so DEERS is updated.
After commissioning, contact
DEERS to ensure continuity of entitlements.
CWO Commissioning Procedures