The Program Executive Office for Manpower, Logistics and Business Solutions (PEO MLB) is the Department of the Navy's manpower, logistics and business solutions information technology acquisition agent. The systems and solutions PEO MLB develops, acquires and delivers are the backbone enabling the DON's day-to-day administrative, business and financial operations. PEO MLB provides Sailors, Marines, DON civilians and their support systems with the services needed to complete their missions and tools to manage their careers.
PEO MLB oversees a portfolio of information technology programs designed to enable common business processes to Sailors at sea, Marines in the field and their support systems. The PEO ensures that these programs maximize value to warfighters by balancing costs with the capability delivered to the end-user.
PEO MLB's portfolio includes:
- Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Global Combat Support System - Marine Corps (GCCS-MC)
- Navy Personnel and Pay (NP2)
- MyNavy Portal
- DON Tasking Records and Consolidated Knowleldge Enterprise Repository (DON TRACKER)
- Navy Enterprise Service Desk (NESD)
PEO MLB was established in May 2020 following the disestablishment of the Program Executive Office for Enterprise Information Systems to realize the vision of digital transformation and to optimize program alignment across the Navy and Marine Corps capability portfolios. The PEO EIS program offices relating to manpower, logistics and business solutions were transitioned to PEO MLB. The program offices relating to networks, enterprise services and digital infrastructure were transitioned to PEO Digital and Enterprise Services.
- (PMW 220) Navy Enterprise Business Solutions (Navy EBS) - Provides an integrated set of management tools that facilitate business process reengineering and interoperable data
- (PMW 230) Logistics Integrated Information Solutions - Marine Corps (GCSS-MC) - Modernizes the Marine Corps' logistics systems
- (PMW 240) Sea Warrior Program - Fields integrated and improved IT solutions across the enterprise that will enable the Navy's active duty enlisted and Reserve force to direct their own professional development
- (PMW 250) Enterprise Systems and Services (E2S) - Develops and implements reliable, efficient and secure business information technology (IT) solutions
- (PMS 444) Navy Maritime Maintenance
Enterprise Solution (NMMES) Technical Refresh (TR) Program Management Office (NMMES-TR) - was established in 2016 to acquire,
deliver and deploy modern Information Technology (IT) systems to replace the
current maritime shore maintenance solution which has reached end-of-life.
Public Affairs Office: