The Program Executive Office for Digital and Enterprise Services (PEO Digital) is the Department of the Navy's (DON) enterprise-wide information technology acquisition agent. PEO Digital is digitally transforming systems to evolve and deliver modern capabilities and technologies to maintain the competitive edge while meeting demand signals from our user communities. The challenge is delivering the tools required by the DON with speed, agility and affordability.
PEO Digital oversees a portfolio of enterprise-wide information technology programs designed to provide standard IT capabilities to Sailors at sea, Marines in the field and their support systems. PEO Digital ensures that these programs maximize value to warfighters by balancing costs with the capability delivered to the end-user.
PEO Digital's portfolio includes:
- Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI)
- Outside of the Continental United States (OCONUS) Navy Enterprise Network (ONE-Net)
- Naval Digital Cloud Marketplace
- DON Enterprise Software License (ESL)
- Department of Defense (DoD) Enterprise Software Initiative (ESI)
PEO Digital was established in May 2020 following the disestablishment of the Program Executive Office for Enterprise Information Systems to realize the vision of digital transformation and to optimize program alignment across the Navy and Marine Corps capability portfolios. The PEO EIS offices relating to networks, enterprise services and digital infrastructure were transitioned to PEO Digital. The program offices relating to manpower, logistics and other business solutions were transitioned to PEO Manpower, Logistics and Business Solutions.
- (PMW 205) Naval Enterprise Network (NEN) - Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI); Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN); BLII/ONE-NET - Manages the acquisition lifecycle of enterprise-wide networks while providing secure, seamless and global computer connectivity for the Department of the Navy
- (PMW 260) Special Networks and Intelligence Mission Applications (SNIMA) - Manages the acquisition lifecycle of the Navy's shore-based Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications Systems (JWICS) IT domain
- (PMW 270) Navy Commercial Cloud Services (NCCS) - Develops and executes the Navy's overarching cloud brokerage structure
- (PMW 280) Special Access Programs (SAP) - Plans and manages integration of capabilities for Department of the Navy (DON) SAP enterprise IT networks
- (PMM 290) Enterprise IT Strategic Sourcing (EITSS) - Implements and manages IT agreements for the DON, DoD and the Federal Government through consolidating, centralizing and streamining IT acquisition
Public Affairs Office: 703-604-4380