Personnel reporting at any time of day should enter the Guard Shack and dial 452-0237 on the available phone. State your name and desire to check in and someone will be down to assist you. During normal working hours (0700-1600) you will be taken to Admin to begin check in. After normal working hours your orders will be stamped so you may return during normal working hours to begin check in.
If you need information en route, call the Quarterdeck at (850) 452-0237
- From the Pensacola Airport, you can take a taxi to NIOC, located on Corry station for about $20.00. (The USO must call the taxi for this rate.)
- When leaving the airport, stay to the LEFT as indicated by the signs directing you to Beaches and Downtown Pensacola.
- At the intersection of Airport Blvd and 12th Ave ., turn LEFT onto 12th Ave
- Continue on 12th Ave passing Summit Blvd and Bayou Blvd until you come to a sign that reads, 12th Ave Next Left . Stay to the right into Fairfield Dr .
- Continue on Fairfield Dr. passing 9th Ave , Davis Hwy , Palafox Rd. , L St. , Pace Blvd , W. Street , Hollywood Ave , and Ruby Ave.
- Look for a large sign that reads, 295 South Pensacola NAS .
- Veer to the LEFT as indicated by the sign, which will put you on New Warrington Rd.
- Continue on New Warrington Rd passing Jackson St. until you come to the Chiefs Way (formerly Entrance Rd).
- Turn RIGHT onto Chiefs Way . This will take you directly onto Corry Station.
- Once past the gate guard, take the first LEFT and continue straight past the Corry Chapel, which will be on your left. This will lead you straight to NIOC Pensacola!
- Welcome Aboard!
|Content Steward: NIOC PCOLA N6 Web, tel. 850-452-0222
Page Publisher: NIOC PCOLA N6 Web, tel. 850-452-0222
||Last Modified: September 8, 2014
Last Reviewed: September 8, 2014|