PRIVACY AND SECURITY NOTICE
1. NCTAMS LANT SharePoint Portal is provided as a public service by Naval Computer and Telecommunications Area Master Station Atlantic (NCTAMS LANT).
2. Information presented on this service not identified as protected by copyright is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline, photo, and image credits is requested.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This U.S. Government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, software programs are employed to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, and national security purposes, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits beyond DoD websites. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines.
6. Web measurement and customization technologies (WMCT) may be used on this site to remember your online interactions, to conduct measurement and analysis of usage, or to customize your experience. The Department of Defense does not use the information associated with WMCT to track individual user activity on the Internet outside of Defense Department websites, nor does it share the data obtained through such technologies, without your explicit consent, with other departments or agencies. The Department of Defense does not keep a database of information obtained from the use of WMCT. General instructions for how you may opt out of some of the most commonly used WMCT is available at http://www.usa.gov/optout_instructions.shtml.
7. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this site are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act (18 U.S.C. § 1030).8. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to Webmaster.
Cookie Disclaimer. NCTAMS LANT does not use persistent cookies, i.e., tokens that pass information back and forth from your machine to the server and remain after you close your browser.
NCTAMS LANT does not use session cookies, i.e., tokens that remain active only until you close your browser. No database of information obtained from these cookies is kept.
External Links Disclaimer. The appearance of external hyperlinks on this web site does not constitute endorsement by the United States Department of Defense, the United States Department of the Navy or Naval Computer and Telecommunications Station Atlantic (NCTAMS LANT) of linked web sites or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) sites, the United States Department of Defense, the Department of the Navy or Naval Computer and Telecommunications Station Atlantic (NCTAMS LANT) do not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD web site.