The mission of the Navy Uniform Matters Office is to maintain and interpret the Navy Uniform Regulations. Monitor implementation of uniform policy. Serve as the administrative support to the Navy Uniform Board.
"Ask the Chiefs" forum is to facilitate obtaining more precise fleet feedback on uniform policies and to provide guidance to the fleet.
To address your uniform inquiry, please click the following link:
"Ask the Chiefs"
- Pseudofolliculitis Barbae (PFB), CO's Toolkit, click here
- PFB Instruction, click here
- NAVPERS 1000/1 - PFB Temporary Shaving Waiver and Treatment Regimen, click here
- National Capital Region (NCR) NWU Type III Update, click here
- MyNavy UNIFORMS App. To read about the latest update to the App, please click here.
To download the app for the latest policy on Uniform Regulations, please go to:
Apple iTunes Google Play Store Navy App Locker
NAVADMINS and Messages
Please see the NAVADMIN Archive on the left menu bar for a full listing of uniform-related NAVADMINs and messages, which include a brief description of each topic covered in each message for ease of search.
Clothing Allowance Regulations
*Send Civilian Clothing Allowance requests to: PS2(SW) Philip Borisei at email@example.com or mail to: Deputy Chief of Naval Operations (N13X), 701 S. Courthouse Road, Arlington, VA 22204-2164
Other Services' Uniform Regulations/Policies
- Marine Corps Uniform Board and MCO 1020.34H
- Army Uniforms & Insignia Regulations - AR-670-1 and DA-PAM 670-1
- Air Force Dress & Personal Appearance
- Coast Guard Military Uniforms Branch and COMDTINST M1020.6J
- List of Decorations
- USN Ribbon Checker
- Obtaining Awards
- Navy Exchange
- Navy Uniform Reg. CD-ROM
- Unit Identification Marks (UIM)