CPPA Task – Support Enlisted Advancement
Use the CPPA Handbook to identify and perform specific tasks related to Enlisted Advancement for command personnel.
View NPC Web Resources (on the right) for more information and access to additional resources provided by Navy Personnel Command (NPC).
View the Navy Advancement Center located on Navy Knowledge Online (log in, then click HERE) for information and resources supporting enlisted advancement.
Content reviewed and verified on 30 JAN 2019
- BUPERSINST 1430.16F, CH1 Advancement Manual for Enlisted Personnel of the U.S. Navy and U.S. Navy Reserve
- NAVADMIN 109/18, Meritorious Advancement Program (MAP)
- BUPERSINST 1610.10D-CH1 Navy Performance Evaluation System
- MILPERSMAN 1160-100, Selective Training and Reenlistment (STAR) Program
- MILPERSMAN 1430-010, Accelerated Advancement of Recruit Training, Class “A” School Graduates, and Ceremonial Guard
- MILPERSMAN 1510-030, Advanced Electronics Field, Advanced Technical Field, and Nuclear Field Programs
- OPNAVINST 1420.1B, Enlisted to Officer Commissioning Programs Application Administrative Manual
- OPNAVINST 3120.32D, Standard Organization Regulations of the U.S. Navy
- OPNAVINST 6110.1J, Physical Readiness Program
- SECNAVINST 1650.1H, Navy and Marine Corps Awards Manual