Navy and Marine Corps Appellate Leave Activity
Commanding Officer- CDR Kenneth (Kenny) O. Allison, Jr.
Executive Officer- CAPT Justin C. Platis
Senior Enlisted Leader- Chief Chandra Y. Graham
Maintain administrative oversight and tracking of all Navy and Marine Corps personnel on involuntary appellate leave while awaiting the results of appellate review
NAMALA is located in Washington, D.C. and performs the following functions:
1. Monitors the case status of members on mandatory/involuntary appellate leave and members assigned to the Federal Bureau of Prisons who are awaiting results of appellate review.
2. Validates appellate leave status for renewal of military identification cards" to "Provides administrative support to all Navy and Marine Corps personnel on involuntary appellate leave.
3. Provides information as necessary about members on appellate leave to:
a. The Court of Military Review
b. The Clemency and Parole Board
c. Members on appellate leave
d. Other interested parties
4. Effects punitive discharges when approved and as directed by the Judge Advocate General.
5. Effects clemency action as decided by the Navy and Marine Corps Clemency and Parole Board.
Commercial Phone: (202) 685-0100
FAX: (202) 685-0606
1325 10th St., SE, Suite 303
Washington Navy Yard
Washington, DC 20374-5071