Internet Forensic Toxicology Drug Testing Laboratory (iFTDTL)
For a NEW iFTDTL user account, you must complete and submit an authorization letter found on the iFTDTL portal webpage under the hyperlink "CREATE A NEW NAVY ACCOUNT".
An authorization letter will automatically download. Fill out on official command letterhead and have signed by your Commanding Officer or By direction. Once signed, submit letter via E-mail to MILL_DTADMIN@NAVY.MIL it will be processed in the order received. The new account user will receive an E-mail with their username, temporary password and follow-on directions for CAC registration.
*The same authorization letter can be utilized to UPDATE and/or DELETE a user account*
***ANY SELF CREATED ACCOUNTS ARE NOT VALID AND WILL NOT WORK***
Under, New Navy User Registration Guide you will find instructions on how to register to view your command results on the web portal.
Effective Immediately: ALL Urinalysis Program Coordinators will have the same access to mark samples as “VIEWED.”
Clearing Unviewed Results
Those authorized to mark test results as viewed and have an active, enabled IFTDTL account can clear unviewed test results in IFTDTL by following these steps:
1. Go to the DoD Drug Testing Portal (home page),
2. Select “Login with CAC” to enter the IFTDTL Portal,
3. Find “My Portals” on the left side of the screen and click the ‘Results Portal” hyperlink,
4. On the “Results” tab, click the “New Drug Testing Results” hyperlink, and
5. Upon viewing the generated report of your command’s new results, those results are no longer “new.” Test results can be viewed again through other reports found in the IFTDTL Portal.
For any questions, concerns or comments about web portal or iFTDTL issues, contact us at COMM: (901) 874-2458; DSN: 882; Fax: (901) 874-4228 or via E-mail at MILL_DTADMIN@NAVY.MIL.
For all Technical Support Issues:
To Fax Your Authorization Letter to:
Urinalysis Program Coordinator Operations Guide
Click on the following hyperlink to get started: