Internet Forensic Toxicology Drug Testing Laboratory (iFTDTL)
*Effective Immediately: ALL iFTDTL users are required by DOD to have a DD2875 SAAR uploaded to the new iFTDTL Portal for continued access. The Legacy Portal is inaccessible to users as of 12 November 2020 at 1700 CST, including various features from HelpDesk, WebDTP and various download/upload services that Legacy IFTDTL Portal used to provide.*
Users with email domains .edu, .gov, etc., may experience difficulty directly accessing the new web portal. In those cases a Hosted Virtual Desktop (HVD) will be need to assist you or contact your ADCO for assistance.
The only SAAR form that is acceptable to gain access to the iFTDTL portal is the DD 2875 iFTDTL version 5.1
For a NEW iFTDTL user account, you must complete and submit a DD 2875 SAAR found on the iFTDTL portal webpage under the hyperlink "GETTING STARTED", then go to “NEW USER GUIDE”. A DD 2875 is there for download.
New users will submit a completed SAAR form via the iFTDTL Portal under “Register as a new user” link.
Users already registered will send an unencrypted email with the completed SAAR and Cyber Awareness Certificate to MILL_DTADMIN@NAVY.MIL
for processing. All account users will receive a system generated E-mail once their account is updated by an administrator.
*The same DD2875 SAAR form can be utilized to UPDATE and/or DELETE a user account*
Finding New Results
Those authorized to mark test results as viewed and have an active, enabled iFTDTL account can clear unviewed test results in iFTDTL by following these steps:
1. Go to the DoD Drug Testing Portal (home page).
2. Select “Login with CAC” to enter the iFTDTL Portal.
3. Click on “My Modules” on the upper left side of the screen.
4. Click the “Results Portal” hyperlink.
5. On the “Results” screen, click the plus sign (+) to see the drop down menu.
6. Click the “New Drug Testing Results” hyperlink to see results.
7. Upon viewing the generated report of your command’s new results, those results are no longer “new.” Test results can be reviewed through other reports found in the iFTDTL Portal.
For any questions, concerns or comments about web portal or iFTDTL issues, contact us at COMM: (901) 874-2458; DSN: 882; Fax: (901) 874-4228 or via E-mail at MILL_DTADMIN@NAVY.MIL
For all Technical Support Issues:
Urinalysis Program Coordinator Operations Guide
Click on the following hyperlink to get started: