Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

How Do I...?

... contact my detailer or get the status of my orders?

Enlisted Detailer contact info
Officer Detailer contact info  
Visit the Enlisted Detailing Page, or Officer Detailing Page for more information. 
You can also call the MyNavy Customer Center (833) 330-MNCC or email

You can use the MNCC Chat with NPC's MyNavy Career Center.  Available 24/7 including federal holidays.  Please note:  If you are using an NMCI computer, MNCC Chat is only available from Microsoft Edge or Firefox browsers.

... submit a promotion board package?
You can submit a board package electronically, or visit the NPC General Board Information page for complete instructions.

... check on my submitted board package?
Call the MyNavy Career Center at (833) 330-MNCC or check online.

... find the latest board schedules?
Visit the NPC Board Schedule page for an updated list.

... calculate my retirement pay?
Retirement calculators for Active Duty and Navy Reserve are available. 

... find out about retirement?

Retirement information for Active Duty and Navy Reserve are available on the NPC website.

... locate the latest Navy directives, instructions, NAVPERS forms, MILPERSMAN articles, NAVADMINs and ALNAVs?
They're all in one spot - check out the NPC Reference Library.

... find the latest Uniform Regulations or ask a question about Navy Uniforms?
Complete Navy Uniform Regulations are available on the NPC website. 
Have a questions?  Ask the Master Chief

... convert to another rate?
Visit the Enlisted Career Administration web page for information.

... get information on the Seaman to Admiral 21 program?
Full details are on the Navy STA-21 website.

... find the closest PSD?
Contact information for PSDs can be found here

... update my CAC or ID card?
Find your closest DEERS / RAPIDS site and even schedule an appointment on the NPC PSD web site.

... get information on the Exceptional Family Member (EFM) program?
Full details and enrollment information are on the NPC EFM web site.

... find my points status?
Check out NPC's Reserve Points FAQ page.

... request a copy of my record or correct my record?
Find out how to request your OMPF on CD, correct a document in your record, or submit new documents on the NPC Military Personnel Records web pages.  You can also call the NPC Customer Service Center at  (866) 827-5672 for more info.

... verify employment?
Contact the MyNavy Career Center at  (833) 330-MNCC.  

Top Search Phrases Used on NPC Web Site:

  • LDO


Still can't find what you need? 

You can use MNCC Chat with NPC's MyNavy Career Center.  Available 24/7 including federal holidays.   

NAVY PERSONNEL COMMAND: 5720 Integrity Drive, Millington TN 38055-0000
 Address Correspondence to: Attn: PERS-### or BUPERS-###
This is an official U.S. Navy Website
Need Career, Pay or Personnel help?  Call MyNavy Career Center: 833-330-MNCC, or 901-874-MNCC (DSN 882-6622), Email MNCC, MNCC Chat
Comments or Suggestions about this Website?  Email the Webmaster
Last Modified: 5/8/2020 3:07 PM
FOIA | US Navy | U.S. Navy Recruiting | No Fear Act | | Privacy Policy | Accessibility / Section 508 | Site Map