Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

If I am injured on the job what should I do?
Report your injuries to your supervisor.  Admin Article 0160-020 has helpful information you may want to follow.

If I recognize a safety hazard at NSA Mid-South how do I get someone's attention to get the problem resolved?
You can contact your supervisor, the NPC Safety Officer, or NSA Consolidated Safety at 874-5506.   Any of their employees can help you.

If I recognize a safety hazard at NPC how do I get someone's attention to get it taken care of?
Please contact your supervisor to see if they can correct the problem.  You can also contact the NPC Safety Officer at 874-4017 or 874-4001.

If I am involved in an automobile accident or injured at home or work why must I complete several different forms that requests the same information? Why isn't there just one form to complete?
Unfortunately there is no one form that satisfies all organizations.  For Example HR or Department of Labor requires their form to be used if you are injured on the job.  GSA requires a SF 91 to be filled out if you have an automobile accident while operating a government vehicle.  Safety regulations require an accident investigation be conducted each time there is a motor vehicle accident, a mishap, an on the job injury, or off duty injury (military) requiring medical attention or time off.  Each of these forms are similar but are not interchangeable.

NAVY PERSONNEL COMMAND: 5720 Integrity Drive, Millington TN 38055-0000
 Address Correspondence to: Attn: PERS-### or BUPERS-###
This is an official U.S. Navy Website
Need Career, Pay or Personnel help?  Call MyNavy Career Center: 833-330-MNCC, or 901-874-MNCC (DSN 882-6622), Email MNCC, MNCC Chat
Comments or Suggestions about this Website?  Email the Webmaster
Last Modified: 3/28/2011 4:08 PM
FOIA | US Navy | U.S. Navy Recruiting | No Fear Act | | Privacy Policy | Accessibility / Section 508 | Site Map