Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Purchase Card Program Management (Pers-533) is responsible for the management of the Command’s Government-wide Commercial Purchase Card Program.
Can I have an alternate cardholder?
Yes, Approving Officials are encouraged to have an alternate cardholder in order to prevent a work stoppage situation.
My cardholder is leaving, what do I need to do?
A replacement cardholder will need to be identified immediately.  Once the cardholder is identified, they will need to be nominated and complete the required trainings.  Once they are designated by PERS-5 and they receive their card from the APC, they can start to make purchases.  The outgoing cardholder needs to stop using their card for purchases immediately or no less than 1 cycle prior to departure to ensure all purchases are cleared and certified. 
My card has declined with the vendor, what do I do?
Contact the APC to see what the reason for the decline.  Most declines occur because the cardholder or approving official single purchase or cycle limits have been reached. 
What do I do if my card is compromised, i.e. stolen?
Contact the credit card company immediately and then your approving official to turn your card off.  The approving official will contact the APC to ensure documentation is completed to order a new card.  The fraudulent transactions will need to be disputed with US Bank once they post to the account. 
NAVY PERSONNEL COMMAND: 5720 Integrity Drive, Millington TN 38055-0000
 Address Correspondence to: Attn: PERS-### or BUPERS-###
This is an official U.S. Navy Website
Need Career, Pay or Personnel help?  Call MyNavy Career Center: 833-330-MNCC, or 901-874-MNCC (DSN 882-6622), Email MNCC, MNCC Chat
Comments or Suggestions about this Website?  Email the Webmaster
Last Modified: 1/21/2020 8:21 AM
FOIA | US Navy | U.S. Navy Recruiting | No Fear Act | | Privacy Policy | Accessibility / Section 508 | Site Map