Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

How do I submit a PRD extension?


Submit the below example to your detailer:

     DD Mmm YY

From:  ENS Write A. Name, USN, 1120
To:    Commander, Navy Personnel Command (PERS-42)
Via:   Commanding Officer, USS MY SHIP (SSN XX)


Ref:   (a) MILPERSMAN 1301-104

1.  I hereby submit my request for an adjustment of my Projected Rotation Date (PRD) from MONTH YEAR to MONTH YEAR.

2. The reason for this request is to (WHY DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR PRD?).


    W. A. NAME


NAVY PERSONNEL COMMAND: 5720 Integrity Drive, Millington TN 38055-0000
 Address Correspondence to: Attn: PERS-### or BUPERS-###
This is an official U.S. Navy Website
Comments? Suggestions? Call MyNavy Career Center: 833-330-MNCC (DSN 882-5672), Email MNCC, Live Chat or Email the Webmaster
Last Modified: 5/24/2016 2:03 PM
FOIA | US Navy | U.S. Navy Recruiting | No Fear Act | | Privacy Policy | Accessibility / Section 508 | Site Map