Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

How do I facilitate dual military colocation?

Navy Personnel Command > Officer > Officer Detailing > Pers-42 Submarine > FAQs and Answers > How do I facilitate dual military colocation?
Military Colocation
It is PERS-42's policy that every reasonable effort will be made for military couples to move together and establish a joint household whenever possible. 
What is the background and current status of changes being made to Military Co-location ?
How do I facilitate dual military colocation?
If your spouse is in the military, please review the recently updated MILPERSMAN 1300-1000 in its entirety. 
 In order to assist your detailer in colocation request:
Contact your detailer 12 months prior to your PRD and provide the following information: your spouse’s branch of service, current duty station, current projected rotation date, contact information for your spouse’s detailer (name, email, and phone number) and any potential limitations.  Lastly, include your assessment of the best possible locations where you and your spouse could be collocated. 
Early and often contact with your detailer will help make this process go more smoothly. 
For general questions on colocation please direct your inquiry to the PERS-42 Quarterdeck at (901) 874-3930.  We will be happy to answer any questions that you may have. 
NAVY PERSONNEL COMMAND: 5720 Integrity Drive, Millington TN 38055-0000
 Address Correspondence to: Attn: PERS-### or BUPERS-###
This is an official U.S. Navy Website
Need Career, Pay or Personnel help?  Call MyNavy Career Center: 833-330-MNCC, or 901-874-MNCC (DSN 882-5672), Email MNCC, Live Chat
Comments or Suggestions about this Website?  Email the Webmaster
Last Modified: 6/24/2016 6:43 AM
FOIA | US Navy | U.S. Navy Recruiting | No Fear Act | | Privacy Policy | Accessibility / Section 508 | Site Map