Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content


If you have questions in regards to your upcoming negotiation window and what to do to help prepare the please look over what is below:
General Questions


Nuclear Fleet Engagement Brief


How can I convert to ITS?

  • The conversion reference is:  MPM 1440-010.
  • Contact the ECM for further information.


Is it still possible to apply for conversion to Enlisted Women in Submarines?


I'm entering my negotiation window.  What is the website?  When can I place applications?


How can I get AIP/SDIP?

NAVY PERSONNEL COMMAND: 5720 Integrity Drive, Millington TN 38055-0000
 Address Correspondence to: Attn: PERS-### or BUPERS-###
This is an official U.S. Navy Website
Need Career, Pay or Personnel help?  Call MyNavy Career Center: 833-330-MNCC, or 901-874-MNCC (DSN 882-5672), Email MNCC, Live Chat
Comments or Suggestions about this Website?  Email the Webmaster
Last Modified: 10/25/2017 9:37 AM
FOIA | US Navy | U.S. Navy Recruiting | No Fear Act | | Privacy Policy | Accessibility / Section 508 | Site Map