Welcome to the My Navy Portal (MNP)
Here is where you can find all of the latest information on MNP, the Navy's new self-service career management portal.
Information and resources found on this page provide an overview of My Navy Portal Beta capabilities. The Beta Release serves as a field test of current system capability. Sailors are strongly encouraged to offer feedback on the portal’s performance and provide comments and recommendations using the site’s feedback option located at the bottom right of every MNP page.
Access My Navy Portal’s public homepage by viewing https://my.navy.mil
. From there, log into the website using CAC and CAC-enabled computing device.
UPDATE AUG 2018: MyNavy Portal's latest release
- The focus of the AUG 2018 release is data interfaces and systems integration that support the new MyNavy Career Center (MNCC), which will introduce new self-service functions for Sailors. MNCC is scheduled to launch SEP 2018.
- The JUN 2018 release included an upgrade to the software platform (Liferay DXP) used to build MNP. MNP was completely redesigned for a clean, modern design. This upgrade also allows for significant performance enhancements across the entire portal.
- Here are some of the recent changes you will notice:
- The MNP home screen has been redesigned and the photo carousel has been removed
- All Career & Life Event (CLE) icons have been updated with new images
- The MNP search function has been improved
- MNP pages will load faster and overall performance has been improved
- Ability to fill out and submit a Physical Activity Risk Factor Questionnaire (PARFQ)
To coincide with the launch of MNCC, there will be an updated fact sheet, smart sheet, and quick tour.