Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Interservice Transfer


a. MILPERSMAN 1300-082

b. 10 USC 624, 651, and 716


d. DoDI 1300.04

Interservice Transfers from the Navy Reserve

Reserve officers desiring to transfer to another service must have the gaining service submit a Conditional Release request (DD Form 368) to Navy Personnel Command (PERS-911) for approval.  Requests may be sumbitted to:

Navy Personnel Command
5720 Integrity Drive
Millington, TN 38055


FAX: (901) 874-2753



Interservice Transfers to the Navy Reserve

Please contact your local Navy Recruiter at 1-800-USA-NAVY to apply for an Interservice Transfer.

Navy Recruiters and Processors may contact CNRC N31 for processing information.


NAVY PERSONNEL COMMAND: 5720 Integrity Drive, Millington TN 38055-0000
 Address Correspondence to: Attn: PERS-### or BUPERS-###
This is an official U.S. Navy Website
Need Career, Pay or Personnel help?  Call MyNavy Career Center: 833-330-MNCC, or 901-874-MNCC (DSN 882-6622), Email MNCC, MNCC Chat
Comments or Suggestions about this Website?  Email the Webmaster
Last Modified: 6/17/2020 4:00 PM
FOIA | US Navy | U.S. Navy Recruiting | No Fear Act | | Privacy Policy | Accessibility / Section 508 | Site Map