Below are some commonly found errors in packages submitted to the board:
Signatures missing on application and CO's endorsement/or CO’s endorsement is missing or not current.
- Copies of members transcripts missing.
- No waiver has been requested or a copy of waiver not included in application.
- Applications for 1370/1390 do not have an approval from NOMI as being physically qualified for aviation training. Must include a copy of your ASTB scores with application.
- LDOs: If within 6 mos of completing your degree, you must include an official letter from an accredited university or college stating you are a member in good standing and contain your expected degree and graduation date (month/year).
If applying for FAO, IW, IP or Intel: You must include a copy of a SF-86 (SSBI) or a memo from your Command Security Manager stating when your SBI/SCI was completed. MUST NOT BE OVER 5 YEARS SINCE DATE OF COMPLETION.
- Check BOL for continuity of fitreps, no gaps over 90 days. Your last fitrep should be included with your application.