The following principles shall guide all Giant Killers, both military and civilian, in carrying out the FFVC mission:
- Our mission is vital to fleet training and readiness and the safety of those who operate in our area of responsibility. We will do our utmost to ensure mission success each and everyday
- We are masters of our profession. Excellence is the standard- we will demand it from ourselves, our peers, and our subordinates
- We do things the right way and "by the book" the first time, every time - no shortcuts
- We represent Giant Killer at all times, both on and off duty. We will hold ourselves to the highest standards of personal and professional behavior.
- We value professional, personal, mental, and physical development.
- Make a difference - do your part to make the command better than when you arrived.
- Each and every Giant Killer is a valued member of the command and will be treated with dignity and respect at all times. Any behaviors violating this principle will not be tolerated.
- We look out for each other, both on and off duty.
- We will strive to build trust by practicing effective communication at all levels of the chain of command.
* Always remember that those we help train today will soon be operating forward and may be called upon to go in harm's way tomorrow. We owe them our very best each and every day! *