Active Component IA Welcome Aboard Package
While a great deal more can be done to prepare yourself and your loved ones for your mobilization
, the items below can help you get started immediately on completing pre-deployment requirements and represent the minimum required effort on your part to deploy.
Forms to Complete Before Reporting to NMPS
- Expeditionary Screening Checklist (ESC) (NAVPERS 1300/22, 06-2018): You will be required to see your parent command Admin, Security, Career Counselor, GTCC Coordinator, and Unit CFL in order to complete your checklist. If there are any questions about the Expeditionary Checklist contact your CIAC. Do not wait until your report to NMPS.
- Pre-deployment Form (DD 2795): complete online at the electronic Deployment Health Assessment (eDHA) website.
- Log-on eDHA database and enter your SSN into the "login" field and your password into the "password" field.
- Passwords are case sensitive.
- NOTE: If you have not registered with the eDHA database, click the "New User?" button to begin the registration process. You will be prompted for a valid pass phrase (Activenavy1#). The passphrase is case sensitive.
- Click "CREATE A NEW PREDEPLOYMENT"
- Complete Page 1 and 2 and click "Save"
Medical & Dental Screening
Medical and dental screening should be conducted with 30 days of receipt of orders. Make an appointment with your PCM in coordination with your parent command.
- Report of Medical History (DD 2807): "Yes" responses require further description on Pg.2.
- Expeditionary Medical & Dental Screening (NAVMED 1300/4): Bring with you to your appointment. In advance, please complete pages 4 and 5 (#1-#51) only.
- Your medical and dental screening will include the following:
- Blood Work
- NOTE: 12 hour fasting is required when Lipid panel and Fasting blood sugar labs are ordered.
- Lipid panel / Fasting blood sugar / HIV
- ABO Rh blood type / G6PD / Sickle cell
- HCG (Females only, within 30 days of RLD)
- NAVMED 6120/4 PHA Form (completed by Medical Provider)
- NAVMED 6600/13 Dental Form (completed by Dental Provider)
- DD 2215 or DD 2216 Audiogram Form (completed by Medical Provider)
- Pap smear (If female within 1 year of RLD)
- Mammogram (If female over 40 or of applicable)
- Current eye prescription if you wear corrective lenses (with PCM or if within 180 days through TRICARE)
- Immunizations / Tests
- Hepatitis A / Hepatitis B / Twinrix
- Yellow Fever
- Anthrax (if required)
- Smallpox (if required)
Other Required Items
As part of completing the ESC or fulfilling other requirements, the following items will typically need to be accomplished:
- Family Contact List: Ensure that your parent command has an accurate family contact info for you by updating your NAVPERS 1070/602 (aka, your "Page 2").
- NKO Courses: NKO courses are required to be completed PRIOR to your NMPS report date. They are very time consuming but may be completed as far out as 6 months in advance.
- PFA Report: Your CIAC will need a copy of your summary PRIMS report. No person will mobilize if PRIMS reflects 3 failures in accordance with the OPNAV 6110.1J.
- Power of Attorneys, Wills and Tax Filing: Contact your nearest Legal Office to arrange appointments ( example PoA document).
Final Must-Know Items
You need to be aware of the CIAC and the IDSS roles who will be engaging with you and your family to help you prepare for and execute your IA mobilization. Finally, refer to the NMPS packing list before departing your parent command.