The administration department (ADMIN) is responsible for all the administrative duties within the squadron. This department takes care of official correspondence, personnel records, and directives. The personnel office, educational services office, public affairs office, and legal office are all part of the administrative department. The first lieutenant and command career counselor work as members of this department.
24-Hour HurrEvac Information
1. Go to www.navyfamily.navy.mil
2. Click on the link NFAAS - NAVY FAMILY MEMBER.
3. Login using your SSN and your password (your birth date in the following format YYYYMMDD).
4. Click on the link "Assessment".
5. If the account is activated, then proceed on with the instructions. If not activated, then mustering is not needed.
6. Click "Save".
7. Phone muster with your Chain of Command via phone tree.
Travel Claim Links