Sailor 2025 is the Navy's program to improve and modernize personnel management and training systems to more effectively recruit, develop, manage, reward, and retain the force of tomorrow.
It is focused on empowering Sailors, updating policies, procedures, and operating systems, and providing the right training at the right time in the right way to ensure Sailors are ready for the Fleet.
There are three primary pillars of the 2025 initiative:
- Modernized personnel system
- Ready Relevant Learning (RRL)
- Enriched culture
Learn more about Sailor 2025 at the links below:
- Sailor 2025 Fact Sheet (May 22, 2017)
- Sailor 2025
The RRL initiative is a profound transformation in training that will affect more than 75 percent of U.S. Navy enlisted ratings. This transformation will improve individual Sailor performance and enhance Fleet Readiness through:
- The development of career-long learning continuums that will link real-world Fleet requirements so that Sailors get the right training at the right time.
- The modernizing of training content, delivery, and information architecture to increase training effectiveness and Sailor access to performance support.
- The streamlining and alignment of processes, organizations, and resources so that there are future reductions in cost and time to getting the most relevant training to the Fleet.
RRL has three stages of evolutions, which include:
- Block Learning
- Enhanced, Accessible Learning
- Anytime, Anywhere Learning
Click on the links below to learn more:
- EA Vision and Guidance
- RRL Brief