2nd USS Somerset
The second USS Somerset was a wooden motorboat built in 1917 at Oriole, Md., by J. S. Muir-was acquired by the Navy on 10 April 1918 under free lease from the Conservation Commission of Maryland. Designated Id. No. 2162, Somerset served on section patrol duty in the Chesapeake Bay area. After the armistice was signed, she was returned to her owner on 26 November 1918.
For more information