If you are under orders or have negotiated orders with your detailer to MAKIN ISLAND and have NOT received a Welcome Aboard email from the Commanding Officer, please establish contact with the crew by emailing the Sponsor Coordinator.
Please include the following information in your e-mail:
Anticipated Arrival Date:
Orders Date Time Group: (located at the top of the orders) Here's an example:
RTTUZYUW RUCCBWF0322 0432320-UUUU--RHMCSUU.
R 120512Z FEB 09 ZYB
FM COMNAVPERSCOM ENLISTED ORDERS MILLINGTON TN//PERS409/PERS455//
Please answer the following questions to better meet your needs during your upcoming transfer.
- My name and rate is:
- Are you married or single; Spouse’s first name:
- How many children do you have?
- Are any of your dependents enrolled in the EFM Program?
- What age and grade are your children currently in?
- Will your family be traveling with you?
- Have you received a no-fee passport(s) and visa(s) for my family members (if required).
- Do you have any pets? If so Cat or Dog or other.
- Are you shipping your POV?
- Upon arrival, when do you intend to live? i.e. on base or local economy.
- Are you shipping household good (HHG)? If so how many pounds and where if any where your express shipment sent to.
- Please list your current contact phone number.
- Please list your current transfer date from your current command.
- Please list a good phone number or e-mail address to contact you during leave/transit.
- Please state when you expect to arrive. 16. Please state specific concerns/information about your upcoming transfer.
We are committed to helping you make USS MAKIN ISLAND (LHD 8) the best tour of your Navy Career!