You have just received your orders to COMPHIBRON 4 and we are looking forward to you joining our team! You’ll be pleased to know that you are about to join a team of professionals whose mission is to support and provide amphibious operations wherever and whenever our nation needs us.
Whether this is your first command or a return to sea, we know you’re excited, but before you check onboard, there are some important items that must be taken care of. To help with your transition, a command sponsor will be assigned to guide and assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. Please use the Permanent Change of Station (PCS) Orders checklist as a guide to help facilitate your transition.
Congratulations on your assignment. You will find it both challenging and professionally rewarding. Once again, welcome aboard!
Permanent Change of Station Check List:
- Received your orders?
- Completed sea duty screening?
- Ensure immunizations are current?
- Obligated any required service for your tour?
- Received your transfer evaluation, signed and entered in your service record?
- Notified us of your travel plans/leave plans?
- Validated or obtained a current passport?
- Renewed your drivers' license? (Before deployment if applicable)
- Arranged for long-term storage of your vehicle? (Before deployment if applicable)
- Attended the deployment classes at your local FFSC? (If applicable)