Vision - Mission - Goals
“Commander, Naval Beach Group TWO will prepare task organized amphibious forces, including expeditionary, combat support and combat service support units that are tailored to be effective, flexible, and responsive to theater requirements in support of Geographic Combatant Commander demands.“
“Organize, man, train and equip CNBG-2 forces to execute, combat support, and combat service support missions across the full spectrum of Assault Echelon, Assault follow-on Echelon, Maritime Pre-positioning Force, Peace Time Littoral Presence, Foreign Humanitarian Assistance/Disaster Relief, and Rear Echelon operations in the coastal, hinterland, and littoral environments.
FOCUS ON OPERATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS AND MISSION ACCOMPLISHMENT
- Excellence: Do everything to the utmost of our ability. Do it right and work the details to refinement. Make improvements after every solution. Do not accept less.
- Readiness: The essence of a successful unit is property trained people, using approved procedures while operating properly maintained equipment safely and effectively. We are in a come as you are fight…be ready that you may hear the strain.
- Capability: Exercise your equipment and people to their fullest extent.
- Capacity: Strive to increase assets available to perform our mission.
- Efficiency: Make best use of government and personal resources.
LIVE AND ACT WITH COMPLETE TRUST AND INTEGRITY
- Accountability: Keep the highest standards for yourself and others. You are answerable for your actions and those under your charge.
- Responsibility: Accept the burden and obligation of duty and conduct our business with professionalism, competence and enthusiasm. Be dependable.
- Truthfulness: Tell it like it is, good and bad. Be accurate in your statements.
- Moral Courage: Do what is right because it is right. Take action when needed.
RESPECT YOUR SHIPMATES, YOURSELF, OUR NAVY AND NATION
- Golden Rule: Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Consideration: Expect your people to treat each other with maturity, courtesy and respect.
- Service: Place others before yourself. Make a non-threatening work environment focused on the personal and professional growth of all.
- Selfishness: Do not focus on that which you feel entitled, but look for ways to improve the lives of those around you.