Every Anzio crewmember has the capability to receive personal E-mail. However, not all crewmembers have signed-up for their accounts yet. Until you receive confirmation from your Sailors, we ask that you continue to use the methods listed below to stay in touch with them.
If you would like to contact the Ombudsman click here.
Future ANZIO Sailors
All Sailors given orders to USS ANZIO are assigned a sponsor once they have received hard orders. If you have not been contacted by your sponsor or are looking for other information about the command, e-mail the PAO at email@example.com. We look forward to your joining the crew!
For media informational kits or official public affairs requests, please e-mail our Public Affairs Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone number for the ship
Anzio Quarterdeck: (757) 444-4392
Send your letters and packages (especially care packages) using the following address:
Rate/Rank Full Name of Crewmember
USS Anzio (CG 68)
UNIT 100272 Box 1
FPO AE 09564
American Red Cross: Contact your local Red Cross Office. You will need to provide the following:
Social Security Number
Department/Division and Command
Inform the ARC about the situation. They will ensure the message will get to the Anzio crewmember, via Washington DC, in a matter of hours.
Contact the American Red Cross, SAPR, and Other Emergency Numbers
- Norfolk Red Cross (757) 440-1111
- Hampton Roads Red Cross (757) 838-7320
- American Red Cross Toll Free (878) 272-7337
- Family Support Center (757) 444-2102
- Navy Legal Assistant (757) 444-4424
- USO (757) 827-1063
- Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society Norfolk (757) 423-8830
- Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society Yorktown (757) 887-4798
- DOD Safe Helpline (877) 995-5247
- Naval Station Norfolk SAVA (757) 438-3504
- Naval Station Norfolk SARC (757) 650-6018
- Naval Station Oceana SARC (757) 641-6247