​Employment Verification


  • Lenders
  • Social Service Agency Representatives
  • Landlords, and others
You MUST work through the employee to obtain employment and/or salary verification information.

  • Civilian Employees may login to the MyBiz tool with their Common Access Card (CAC), then go to "Employment Verification" and send a password-protected email attachment.
  • Civilian and Military Retirees may use myPay, a Defense Finance and Accounting Service tool, to obtain a copy of their Retiree Account Statement.
  • Retired Civilian Employees may request service from the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Retirement Office by phone or via OPM Services Online. Your 1099-R reflects both taxable Retired Pay and taxable Concurrent Retirement and Disability Pay.
  • Separated Civilian Employees (non-retirees) may request access to their Official Personnel files (after 120 days from Separation Date), either in person or electronically, from the National Personnel Records Center Federal Records Center Program.
  • Military Employees can refer requestors to the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) website for independent verification of service dates and/or to obtain a copy of their leave and earnings statement via myPay, a Defense Finance and Accounting Service tool

Bookmark and Share
Skip to Navigation