The Network Implementation Branch provides a full range of system engineering and installation services for shipboard C2 systems. Our highly trained and experienced staff of engineers and installers is knowledgeable and experienced in the areas of shipboard installation. Services we provide encompass all aspects of system design, installation, and project management.
The Consolidated Production Facility (CPF) is now managed out of the 4134 branch. The CPF is a Navy Center of Excellence for Prototyping, Equipment Rack Design and Production.
Shipboard Installation of C4ISR Systems
Installation by Alteration Installation team (AIT) and Technical Assistance (TA) on C4I Systems
Information Technology for the 21st Century (IT-21)
Integrated Shipboard Network System (ISNS)
Government Off-The-Shelf Delta (GOTS-D)
Common PC Operating System Environment (COMPOSE)
Shipboard Video Distribution System (SVDS)
Combined Enterprise Regional Information Exchange System (CENTRIXS)
Computer Network Defense – Intrusion Detection System (CND-IDS)
Computer Network Defense – Embedded Firewall (CND-EFW)
Global Command and Control System - Maritime (GCCS-M)
Naval Tactical Command Support System (NTCSS)
Navy Information Application Product Suite (NIAPS)
Theater Medical Information System - Maritime (TMIP-M)
Distributed Data and Control Networks (DDCN/ICAN)
Inter-American Naval Telecommunications Network (IANTN)
Navy Modular Automated Communications System (NAVMACS)
4134 also provides Technical Assistance, repair and general support for various other shipboard C4I systems and communications infrastructure, including patch-panels, switchboards, transmission lines and antenna system, and Local Area Networks and components.
413404 Consolidated Production Facility (CPF)
The mission of the CPF is to provide our customers the highest quality best-value systems while providing intelligent and innovative technical solutions with a specific focus on customer support and flexibility.
- The SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific (SSC-PAC) Consolidated Production Facility (CPF) provides engineering, production, integration, and product life cycle support for C4I systems to government and commercial customers.
- The CPF occupies 20,000 square feet in SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific building OT-2.
- The CPF specializes in rapid design and integration of Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) products for military applications.
- In addition to production services, the CPF offers a full compliment of environmental testing services.
- Production Services
- Environmental Engineering and Testing Services
- Common Products
For Immediate Response to your requirements:
4134 Branch Head - Network Implementation
Comm: (619) 524-2060
FAX: (619) 524-3088
Email: 4134 Branch Head