PEO EIS Mission:
Provide Capable and Cost-Wise Enterprise Network, Business and Fleet Support Information Technology to the Department of the Navy.
PEO EIS Vision:
Lead the Department of the Navy as the Accepted and Sought out Premier Enterprise Solutions Provider for Secure, Affordable, Integration of Enterprise Network, Business and Fleet IT Systems.
PEO EIS Org Chart
Established in the spring of 2006, the Department of Navy's PEO EIS oversees a portfolio of enterprise-wide information technology programs designed to enable common business processes and provide standard information technology capabilities to Sailors at sea, Marines in the field and their support systems. The PEO ensures that these programs maximize value to warfighters by balancing cost with the capability delivered to the end-user.
Providing acquisition excellence and technical guidance and support for the programs that deliver mission support systems to warfighters.
- Identifying and implementing leap-ahead technologies across the naval enterprise.
- Developing partnerships with key stakeholders that provide solutions to the naval enterprise.
- Our ability to deliver effective results to our Sailors and Marines is a direct function of:
- Achieving Program Execution Precision
- Operating as a Product-Focused Integrated Team
- Enabling Enterprise Cooperation Across All Seams and Lines
- Promoting a Culture of Success
- (PMW 205) Naval Enterprise Network (NEN): Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI); Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN); BLII/ONE-NET - Manages the acquisition lifecycle of enterprise-wide networks while providing secure, seamless and global computer connectivity for the Department of the Navy
- (PMW 220) Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) - Provides an integrated set of management tools that facilitate business process reengineering and interoperable data
- (PMW 230) Global Combat Support Systems-Marine Corps (GCSS-MC) - Modernizes the Marine Corps' logistics systems
- (PMW 240) Sea Warrior Program - Fields integrated and improved IT solutions across the enterprise that will enable the Navy's active duty enlisted and Reserve force to direct their own professional development while supporting fleet readiness assessment
- (PMM 110) Enterprise Software Licensing (ESL) - Leverages the combined buying power of the entire Department of the Navy for enterprise-designated software vendors and products.
Public Affairs Office: 703-604-4380