Vision of the Naval Special Warfare Command Inspector General: The IG acts as NSWC focal point for issues relating to the U.S. Navy and NSWC's integrity, efficiency, and to combat fraud, waste and abuse. Detection and prevention of inefficiencies, mismanagement, wasteful and abusive practices are among the major functions performed. Other responsibilities include hotline and investigations, command evaluations and inspections, management control, and follow-up on these matters for the claimancy.
Our guiding principle is to support the Department of the Navy in maintaining the highest level of integrity and public confidence.
- Provide candid, objective and uninhibited analysis and advice.
- Emphasize integrity, ethics and discipline.
- Promote efficiency, effectiveness and readiness.
- Conduct our activities with the highest standards of ethical leadership and professionalism.
- Advocate for quality of life for Sailors, Marines, their families and DoN civilian employees.
- Exercise fairness, impartiality and timeliness in accomplishing our mission.
The Inspector General relies on concerned military members, DON employees and citizens to provide us with information regarding alleged fraud, waste, abuse and mismanagement.
For additional information in regards to submitting classified complaints, directly call and schedule an appointment with the Naval Special Warfare Command Inspector General.