ECRC, Detachment Fort Polk Navy
Navy LNO Contact Information
Phone: (757) 462-4744 x147
Transportation to Fort Polk
Transportation from the Alexandria, LA Airport to Ft Polk is available. An Army representative is available in the airport baggage claim area and will arrange transportation. All Sailors arriving unexpectedly should make every effort to contact the Navy LNO either by phone or email with your arrival information to include name, date, time and carrier information.
Transportation while at Ft Polk. When required, US Army will provide transportation to training sites. Most classroom training is withing walking distance of the barracks.
All Sailors should register for an AKO account (Army's version of NKO) prior to arrival. Coordinate with the Navy LNO who will be your 'sponsor'.
ENSURE your ID card is CAC activated (your pin) and your PKI Certificates are updated. This cannot be stressed enough, it will affect JASS, BOL, NPC, and many official websites your will will need to access.
Ensure you have and remeber your MyPay pin number!
BRING PT GEAR AND RUNNING SHOES. You are required to bring the Navy's new Physical Training Uniform (PTU) gear and running shes with you IAW NAVADMIN 191/08.
PT socks should cover the ankle.
Bring all prescription medications with you.
Fitness Center and MWR facilities are located within walking distance of the barracks (across the street).
Shopping- There is a very small PX near the barracks where you may buy some grocery items and general merchandise. A 162D Tiger express shuttle provides limited transportation service across base to the main shopping center and other base amenities.
One ATM is available near the barracks. It is located inside the small PX/Mini Mart. Regular banking services are located on the main side of the base.
All of your necessary military gear and equipment will be issued. Do not buy extra equipment that you may not need or be authorized to have.
For any non-issued items you would like to send home, mail service will be available at your cost.
You may bring laptops, MP3 players, gaming systems, and electronics of this nature at your own risk. These items ARE NOT allowed on ranges or during any training evolutions. Camera use IS NOT permitted on ranges or during any training evolutions.
Cell phone use IS NOT permitted at any time during daily training hours.
Staff can make available a cell phone in case of an emergency.
Members training at Fort Polk fall under the rules of 1st Army and are prohibited from the following:
- MAILING ADDRESS:
- (Your Rate/Rank, Full Name and Class#)
- NAVY LNO 162D Infantry Brigade (FSF-TT)
- 2844 G Avenue Bldg 7318C
- FT Polk, LA 71459
- MAINTAIN OPSEC! (Operational Security) when communicating with friends and family back home.
- Public computers/Wi-Fi is available at MWR and the Tiger Land Pizza Hut.
- Berthing is available at Fort Polk. All sailors will be housed at North Ft Polk Tiger Land Army barracks and are attached to the 162nd Brigade for training. Navy LNO will coordinate and confirm reservations with the 162nd training Battalions prior to personnel arrival.
- Personnel will eat hot meals at the DFAC. MRE's will be provided when training requirements conflict with DFAC dining hours. Pizza Hut, sandwich trailers and Mini Mart are within walking distance of the barracks.
- Laundry facilities are available for usuage. Personnel must provide their own detergent and fabric softener.
Fort Polk Website: http://www.jrtc-polk.army.mil/
Expeditionary Combat Readiness Center (ECRC) is your Immediate Superior in Command (ISIC) and maintains administrative supervision during your Individual Augmentee Training.