Fort Leavenworth is historically known as the "Intellectual Center of the Army." Fort Leavenworth is located in Leavenworth County, Kansas in the upper northeast portion of the state.
- Fort Leavenworth KS Points of contact:
- Randy Foudren: (913) 684-2964
Transportation to Fort Leavenworth KS
Flying in Airport:
Kanas City International
Driving Directions From Kanas City International Airport
- Start going toward the AIRPORT EXIT on LP COOKINGHAM DR - go 1.8 mi
- onto I-29 NORTH - go 7.6 mi
- Take exit #20/MO-273 toward WESTON/ATCHISON - go 0.2 mi
- on ELM GROVE RD[MO-273] - go 0.1 mi
- Continue to follow MO-273 - go 0.6 mi
- Continue on MO-92 WEST - go 8.3 mi
- MO-92 WEST becomes METROPOLITAN AVE - go 0.6 mi
- on N 6TH ST - go 0.1 mi
- on CHEYENNE ST - go 0.1 mi
- on N 7TH ST - go 0.1 mi
- N 7TH ST becomes GRANT AVE - go 1.2 mi
- Arrive at 214 GRANT AVE, FORT LEAVENWORTH
Barracks information for Fort Leavenworth
- Duty hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday duty hours are 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- After hours, unaccompanied Soldiers E-5 and below, sign in with duty personnel at the Single Soldier Quarters, 401 Cody Road.
- Accompanied Soldiers and Soldiers E-6 and above, report to Hoge Barracks for lodging information, then report to S-1 the next duty day.
- For more information call (913) 684-7890/7891 or DSN 552-7890/7891.
- After duty phone is (913) 684-7899.
ECRC IA Navy Liaison Office: (785) 240-1342
Fort Leavenworth KS information main number: (913) 684-2964
Website: Fort Leavenworth KS
Expeditionary Combat Readiness Center (ECRC) is your Immediate Superior in Command (ISIC) and maintains administrative supervision during your Individual Augmentee Training.