ECRC, Detachment Fort Jackson (NIACT)
Navy LNO Contact Information
Phone: (803) 299-1021/2836
- Groups from NMPS Norfolk will have transportation provided for them.
- Other IAs are responsible for transportation from Columbia Metropolitan Airport (CAE) to Bldg 3931 at McCrady Training Center (MTC) to check in with NIACT CDO at (803) 719-1160.
- The address for MTC is 5395 Leesburg Road, BLDG 3931, Eastover, SC 29044.
- Bring two or more sets of Navy Physical Training Uniform (PTU) gear and running shoes.
- Bring a 90 day supply of all prescription medications.
- Bring a copy of your current eyeglass prescription or wear your most current prescription glasses.
- Bring no less than one set of civilian clothes. (For traveling purposes)
- All of your necessary military gear and equipment will be issued. Do not buy extra equipment that you may not need or be authorized to have. (Including shoulder holsters!)
- You may bring laptops, MP3 players, gaming systems, and electronics of this nature at your own risk. These items ARE NOT allowed on ranges or during any training evolutions. Camera use IS NOT permitted on ranges or during any training evolutions.
- Cell phone use IS NOT permitted at any time during daily training hours.
- BRING towels, shower shoes and a lock for your locker. They will NOT be provided.
- Click here to download information pamphlet.
- MAINTAIN OPSEC!! (Operational Security) when communicating with friends and family back home.
- Internet capable computers are available for personal use in the computer lab located in Bldg 3931.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in all student barracks, the Impact Zone and the USO Day Room/Liberty Center.
- Alcohol consumption is highly regulated during training IAW OPNAVINST 3591.1(series) and AR 190-14.
- NMCI computers are not available at Camp McCrady.
- Billeting will be arranged by Navy LNO.
- All personnel will stay in open bay barracks.
- Meals will be provided at no charge at DFAC (dining facility), Bldg 3800.
- Hours are flexible to accommodate training requirements.
- MREs/bag lunches will be provided while students are engaged in field/range operations.
- Laundry machines are available in the barracks. Detergent is not provided.
- The training cycle includes a Welcome In-brief on the Sunday after arrival; gear issue on Monday and approximately 17 days of Basic Combat Skills Training.
- Training Curriculum:
- M4 & M9 Weapon Qualification
- Crew Serve Weapon Familiarization
- MRAP & HEAT (HMMWV Egress Assistance Trainer)
- Land Navigation
- First Aid/Tactical combat casualty care
- Counter Improvised Explosive Devices (C-IED)
Transportation at MTC
- Personnel walk to DFAC, which is located near berthing.
- Bus service is available for PX runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1830-2030.
- Transportation for Chapel Services at Fort Jackson is also available on Sunday mornings.
- On Saturdays, Sundays, and liberty weekends, a shuttle will be available for PX runs from 1500-1900.
For emergencies and afterhours emergency assistance:
- Navy Admin Staff Duty Officer: (803) 319-7742
- Navy Supply Staff Duty Officer: (803) 319-6390
- Navy Medical Staff Duty Officer: (803) 319-8762
- Army Staff Duty (McCrady Training Center) (803) 447-0093 / (803) 299-2607
- Fort Jackson General Base Information (803) 782-9802
- ECRC Det Fort Jackson FAX: (803) 299-2759
Expeditionary Combat Readiness Center (ECRC) is your Immediate Superior in Command (ISIC) and maintains administrative supervision during your Individual Augmentee Training.