Coastal Riverine Squadron Two is located in Norfolk Naval Shipyard - Portsmouth, VA in Building 14 at the West end of Sloat Street.
For precise location of Coastal Riverine Squadron Two Building 14, click here.
To reach Norfolk Naval Shipyard:
Highway 141 (George Washington Highway)
- Eastbound on I-264 E toward Exit 7A Effingham Street. Or Wesbound via Downtown Tunnel Exit 7, Stay left and turn onto Effingham Street.
- Continue South on Effingham for 1 mile.
- Turn left onto Porstmouth Blvd, Gate 10 will be on your right.
- Or continue south on Effingham until you reach Gate 1 on your left. Turn entrance will be on your right.
- Northbound on Highway 141.
- Highway 141 turns into Effingham Street.
- Gate 1 will be immediately on your right.
- Or Continue for 500 feet and turn right onto Porstmouth Blvd, Gate 10 will be on your right.
Navigating Inside Norfolk Naval Shipyard:
Gate 1 (Main Gate) is located on the intersection of Green Street and Williams Avenue
- After entering Gate 10, immediately turn left on Berren Street.
- Turn Left on Mayo Avenue.
- Turn Left on Sloat Street.
- Coastal Riverine Squadron Two Headquarters is located immedately on your right.
- Parking for Headquarters is located on the repurposed tennis courts on your left
- After entering Gate 1, turn left on Pennock Street.
- Pennock Street will curve left and turn into Henley.
- Henley curves right and turns into Berren Street.
- Follow directions from Gate 10 (2.) above.
View Larger Map