"Lead from the Front"
Provide general engineering, disaster relief and humanitarian assistance, and civil support to Navy, Marine Corps and Joint operational forces through planned deployments and crisis response.
NMCB 4 is a premier organization that demonstrates the highest standards of service through exemplary character, preparedness and disciplined execution.
We are driven by a shared vision of superior performance
Commanding Officer's Priorities and Expectations
|Mission Accomplishment||Readiness||Safety||Our Seabees & Families|
|Align with Supported Commander(s)||Master required capabilities||Use Operational Risk Management (24/7)||Care for our troops and families|
|Plan and execute construction operations||Create training opportunities||Always a planning factor||Develop and support the individual Seabee|
Standards of Excellence
- Every Seabee is a leader: exercise initiative and LEAD
- Every Seabee is responsible: for his/her actions - always do the right thing
- Every Seabee is accountable: for assigned equipment, weapon(s) and personnel
- Every Seabee is a professional: master the fundamentals of your rate and pay grade
- Every Seabee is loyal: to our nation, our Navy, supported commands and our unit
- Every Seabee is proud of his/her service. Become part of the Seabee legacy
Challenge yourself to excel in all things personal and professional. Set high standards and demand the best. We are proud members of the U.S. Navy-Seabee team. Together, we serve our nation with Honor, Courage and Commitment.
J.J. Kilian, CDR, CEC, USN