1. If you have already written your article and are familiar with our magazines, simply e-mail it to one of our editors:
2. If you aren't familiar with our magazines, here's more detailed information.
3. Of course, you can also send us articles by regular mail to Magazines/Code 70, Naval Safety Center, 375 A Street, Norfolk VA 23511-4399.
4. When you email your article, please use the author's name as the filename. Give us the author's full name and a mailing address so we can send postcards and a copy of the issue that the article appears in, if we print it.
5. Thanks! Our surveys consistently show that readers like articles written by their peers, and they like to read about true-life events and experiences. Your effort keeps others from having to learn the hard way.