Off-Duty PMV Fatalities
As of 16 Dec 2013
- 12 Dec 2013: (Corydon, IN) E-2 died in a multiple-vehicle, head-on collision.
- 04 Dec 2013: (Molesworth, United Kingdom) E-4 died in a single-vehicle automobile mishap when his vehicle struck a tree.
- 17 Nov 2013: (Jamul, CA) E-6 died in a multi-vehicle motorcycle mishap.
- 22 Oct 2013: (Virginia Beach, VA) E-5 died when he was struck by another vehicle while standing outside of his car.
- 16 Oct 2013: (Gulfport, MS) E-4 died in a multiple-vehicle motorcycle mishap.
- 14 Oct 2013: (Kaneohe, HI) E-5 died in a motorcycle mishap when he lost control on an on ramp and struck a guard rail.
- 13 Oct 2013: (Julian, CA) E-3 died when she was struck by on-coming traffic subsequent to a single-vehicle loss of control motorcycle mishap.
12 Dec 2013: (Vancouver, WA) E-1 died in a single-vehicle mishap when his vehicle struck a telephone pole.
23 Nov 2013: (Long Beach, CA) E-3 died in a multi-vehicle motorcycle mishap.
09 Nov 2014: (Jacksonville, NC) E-5 died in a single-vehicle motorcycle mishap when he ran off the road and collided with a tree.
03 Nov 2013: (Camp Lejeune, NC) E-4 died in a multi-vehicle automobile mishap.
06 Oct 2013: (Fallbrook, CA) E-3 died in an automobile mishap.
04 Oct 2013: (Conroe, TX) E-5 died in a multi-vehicle motorcycle mishap.