|What Is It?
TRiPS is an on-line, automated risk-assessment tool. Sailors and Marines use it before they go on liberty or leave, driving outside command travel limits. The system helps them recognize—and avoid—the hazards they face on the highway: fatigue, not buckling up, and driving too far.
1. Navy users should access trips directly by visiting https://trips.safety.army.mil/navy/login.aspx.
• If you previously accessed TRiPS with your military email address, you’ll have to click the “Forgot Your Password?” link at the login screen.
• At the next screen, enter your current military email address and click “Submit.”
• You will be sent an email with a link so that you can enter a new password. Once this password is established, you can log in at the above link.
2. If the email stored in TRiPS was not an active military email or not your current email address, you will have to register and create a new account. Note that you cannot use a non-military email address.
3. New users must register for a new account.
If you get a “Locked account” message or have other concerns, contact the Navy TRiPS manager at NAVSAFECEN.TRiPS@navy.mil.
Detailed guidance is available in ALSAFE 13-061.
Individual Travel Assessment Worksheet