IA Command Chaplain Support
Chaplains work closely with Command IA Coordinators (CIACs) to provide counsel, prayer, and religious support for IA Sailors and their families throughout the IA continuum.
Chaplains work closely with CIACs, informing them of available resources for IA Sailors and their families. Chaplains also serve as key coordinators of IA pre-deployment, Return, Reunion & Reintegration (R3) programs, spiritual resiliency, and training opportunities.
For commands without a Chaplain, CIAC support is offered by two mobilized reserve Chaplains. They offer support to CIACs who may not have access to a unit Chaplain and ensure effective strategic communication of services. Support includes:
- Serve as advisors and partners to CIACs
- Facilitate contact with IAs
- Maintain the religious ministry web presence
- Offer tools and support to Religious Ministry Teams delivering support to IAs & Families
To Access a Chaplain for IA Sailor Support
- Contact your Command Chaplain.
- For urgent matters, access the Duty Chaplain through your nearest Navy installation Quarterdeck.
- For routine matters, contact a US Fleet Forces Command Staff Chaplain for IA Sailors and Families:
Chaplains provide confidential, emotional and religious support throughout the deployment cycle. We stand ready to help you succeed in providing the best support possible for our Navy IAs. Thank you again for your service!
After-hours, weekend, and global Chaplain Support is available by contacting one of the Command Quarterdecks below, Navy311, and other CINC Regional Religious Ministries locations:
Norfolk, VA: (757) 322-2866
JEB Little Creek, VA: (757) 462-7385
Oceana, VA: (757) 433-2366
Dam Neck Annex, VA: (757) 492-6234
Jacksonville, FL: (904) 542-2338
Mayport, FL: (904) 270-5401
San Diego, CA: (619) 524-5503
Coronado, CA: (619) 545-8123
Pt. Loma, CA: (619) 524-5503
Kitsap, WA: (360) 627-4024
Everett, WA: (425) 304-3366
Whidbey Island, WA: (360) 257-2631
Great Lakes, IL: (847) 688-3300