AC Post-Notification Checklist
Read Your Orders:
Upon notification your Command IA Coordinator (CIAC)
reviews your orders with you and ensures you are able to view your orders on Bureau of Personal (BUPERS) Online (BOL)
. Ensure you understand all the details of your orders, to include your billet description, your training track, authority to make travel arrangements and entitlements, and healthcare eligibility (NOTE: For OPSEC reasons, billet descriptions are not as detailed as would be preferable).
- Verify that your name, rank and address are correctly printed on your orders.
- Check BOL regularly, as missions and requirements frequently change (refer to the NMCMPS link).
- Refer to this example set of orders which uses highlights to help you find critical information in your own orders.
- Find a billet description based on your Noble Eagle number. Go to NKO and select "Individual Augmentation" and then refer to the Noble Eagle billet chart in the upper right.
- One common frustration is a lack of detail in the billet description. For more information on billet descriptions, please refer to Top Focus Area (TFA) #7 of The CIAC Paddle, 11th Ed.
If you don't have orders and they aren't on BOL:
- Per your notification, please wait up to 72 hours for your orders to post to NMCMPS.
- If your orders have not posted 72 hours after your notification email, contact your Command/CIAC who will have the official copy sent to your parent command via official message traffic.
- If you still have trouble getting your orders, contact USFF IA Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start Working the Medical Screening Requirements
Medical screening is the first part of mobilizing for an IA assignment. Medical screening is required to be accomplished no more than 30 days after issuance of orders.
Other Important POCs:
- Billet and Mission Questions: Call USFF N1 at (757) 836-2327.
- CONUS travel and admin questions for the IA Sailor and their family, call the ECRC Helpdesk at (757) 462-4744, ext. 119.
- IA family support questions, the CIAC is the the primary agent. You may also contact the ECRC Family Support hotline at (757) 462-4744, ext. 215, or the toll-free 24-hour hotline at (877) 364-4302.