Active Sailor Pre-deployment
The Pre-deployment phase is a complete administrative/medical screening procedure to ensure the Sailor's suitability for deployment. This is followed by training and administrative preparation of the Sailor and their dependents for deployment.
- Pre-deployment begins with notification/reciept of IA orders. IA orders ALWAYS contain an Noble Eagle number (ex: NE-1234-5678).
- The purpose of Pre-deployment activities is to prepare the Sailor for deployment.
- Pre-deployment ends when the Sailor departs their Parent Command for Expeditionary Combat Readiness Center (ECRC).
- Notification: What to do when you get orders.
- Screening: Required actions for you and your Parent Commant to screen you for suitability of your IA assignment within 30 days of notification.
- Preparing Yourself: Required and recommended actions for you to train and prepare yourself for your mobilization during the pre-deployment phase.
- Preparing Your Family: Required and recommended actions to prepare your family for your mobilization and provide support for them in your absence. This page should be reviewed by single and married IA Sailors alike to ensure personal legal and financial readiness for deployment.
- What to pack when you depart for ECRC.
- I have an emergency!
Tips & Best Practices
Want to Know More?
VIDEO: The Individual Augmentee