The library maintains the following documents up through the SECRET level:
- Naval Warfare Publications (NWP)
- Navy Tactical Techniques and Procedures (NTTP)
- Tactical Notes (TACNOTES)
- Tactical Memoranda (TACMEMO)
- NATO Publications
- Lessons Learned
- Joint Publications
- Cruise Reports
- Letters of Instruction (LOI)
- Operation Plans
- Analysis Reports
- Audiovisual Material
- Reference Items - Atlases, Encyclopedias, Dictionaries, etc.
Library services inlcude the following services:
- Navy Warfare Electronic Library (NWEL), Allied Publications (AP), and Joint Electronic Library (JEL) access.
- NATO documents sub-registry.
- SIPRNET and NMCI web access.
- Interlibrary loan arraignments for documentation not available.
- Professional reading (military and naval histories, art of warfare classics, strategic studies).
- The library's collection is available to all users with access to TACTRAGRULANT facilities. Documents can be checked out and returned upon the user's detachment from the command.
Location and hours of operation:
- The TACTRAGRULANT Library is located on the second floor in Room 201. The hours of operations are Monday through Friday, 0730 - 1630. Additional hours can be scheduled as required. The library phone numbers are 757 / DSN 492-7810 / 7818.
Points of Contact
- Librarian | 757 / DSN 492-7818/7810