- All TACTRAGRULANT classes are held at Train Hall, BLDG 430, 2132 Regulus Avenue, NAS Oceana Dam Neck Annex, Virginia Beach, VA.
- Student check in begins at 0700 and classes begin at 0800.
- For weekend / night check in, do not report to TTGL as quarterdeck is not manned 24 hours. Orders can be stamped for actual date of arrival in local area on the first day of class.
Uniforms for students
- OFFICER & CPO
- ENLISTED E1 - E6
- Reservations are required to ensure room availability. For a member traveling in a "PCS with Family" status, reservations can be made anytime, Refer to SECNAVINST 111077.2 Series. If quarters are not available contact Combined Bachelor House Dam Neck or the appropriate military representative (SATO) for a written statement regarding the availability of adequate government quarters at NAS Oceana and the NAS Oceana Dam Neck Annex.
- Lodging reservations should be made as early as possible. Occupation normally exceeds 95 percent. Personnel arriving without reservations cannot reasonably expect to receive on-base accommodations. Contact numbers for reservations are.
- Navy Gateway Inn : 1-877-986-9258 (Toll Free)
- Naval Station Norfolk, Navy Lodge : 757-489-2656
- NAS Oceana, BOQ : 757-433-2574
- NAS Oceana Dam Neck Annex, CBQ : 757-492-7013
- NAS Oceana Dam Neck Annex, Navy Lodge : 757-437-8100
- Naval Amphibious Base, Navy Lodge : 757-464-6215
- The daily lodging rate for Virginia Beach is seasonal, ranging from $94.00 in the off season to $166.00 a day during the peak season.
- During TEMDU at TACTRAGRULANT, use of government mess facilities is directed. If not available, you will receive a statement from TACTRAGRULANT regarding availability of mess facilities (JFTR U4400). Maximum M/IE is $56.00 for Virginia Beach, VA.
- Public transportation is limited. Students residing off base will require personal transportation.
- TACTRAGRULANT and the DAM NECK Annex both fall under NAS Oceana for severe weather considerations. Check with the TACRAGRULANT Quarterdeck or local news stations for updates regarding base closure / delayed arrival in the event of severe weather. Students fall under Category "B" (non-essential) personnel.
Points of Contact
- TACTRAGRULANT Quarterdeck | 757 / DSN 492-7417
- ADMIN Officer / Security Manager | 757 / DSN 492-1812
- Schedules Officer | 757 / DSN 492-3179
- Quota Control | 757 / DSN 492-3004